Become a Respirator face fit tester
Our qualitative fit test training is designed to train the trainee to conduct qualitative respirator face fit tests.
Our qualitative fit test training explains the importance of fit testing, the responsibilities of employers. Practical sessions will cover the essential skills of pre-use checking and correct donning of respirators, and provide opportunity to practice qualitative fit testing.
It is ideal for those new to practical fit testing and also suitable for those with responsibility for correct selection of respiratory protection.
All materials are supplied.
The training covers:
- Understanding the importance of fit testing
- Principles of fit testing methods
- Essential pre-use checking and correct donning of facemasks
- Responsibilities of employers and fit testers
- Qualitative fit testing using Bitrex
The training takes about 3 to 5 hours.